Resource Futures is an employee-owned, ethically driven company which works on sustainable waste management and resource efficiency projects.
Resource Futures is based in Bristol with staff in the South East, Yorkshire, Oxfordshire and Devon and has over 25 years' track record in sustainability and resource management. Our dedicated teams include around 35 staff with experience across a range of fields.
Our vision: A circular economy in which resources are used and reused efficiently and effectively, minimising the impact of consumption and production on the environment.
Our mission : to be a market leader in the provision of specialist environmental services, to reduce the impact of resource use in the UK.
We assist our clients by seeking out opportunities that will:
- assist in the development of policies to support the development of a circular economy
- encourage the use of more sustainable resources
- increase understanding of how resources can be managed more effectively
- improve resource efficiency
- actively engage and educate communities in adopting sustainable behaviours
Because we are non profit distributing, we put everything back into the company to help us provide you with lasting, positive resource management services.
Please see our Environmental Policy