About Resource Futures
Resource Futures is committed to a vision of everybody using resources sustainably. We are a purpose-driven company which contributes to the communities we work and live in. Our core values of integrity, independence and commitment are what make us different.
Founded in 2006, we are employee-owned and non-profit-distributing with a 30-year heritage in the waste and resources industry. Our brand is built around being forward-thinking and looking for continuous improvement in the services we provide. We are part of the B Corp movement and take an ethical approach to business to make a positive difference in the world.
Resource Futures’ Core Services team works across the business covering Head Office functions including Finance, Human Resources (HR), Integrated Management Systems (IMS: Quality Management System and Environmental Management System), Facilities and IT. We are looking for a conscientious HR Assistant to join our busy and friendly team in Bristol. The role will assist the HR & Business Quality Manager mainly in HR and occasionally in IMS administration.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an existing HR Assistant to add to their existing HR experience; to progress further in the HR field and also to learn about IMS. A positive “can do” attitude, excellent organisational skills, previous HR Assistant level experience and self-motivation to learn, would be a great advantage.
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy HR records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complying with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), UK employment law and confidentiality at all times, as guided by the HR and Business Quality Manager.
- Updating HR reports using HR software, online time tracking software Bigtime, Excel and Word (e.g. Emergency Contact Details, Absence Records, Learning and Development records and others).
- Preparing HR documentation as required for Recruitment and Selection (e.g. requesting references, writing letters and emails to candidates, booking rooms for interviews).
- Assisting with Quality and Environmental Management System administration as required using mainly Microsoft Office packages.
- Supporting with Learning and Development events (e.g. booking rooms, booking buffets, setting up rooms).
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to deliver a fast, efficient and good internal service.
- Undertake any other tasks as requested by the HR & Business Quality Manager.
How to apply
Resource Futures is striving to be an inclusive employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
If you have any difficulty downloading the forms, or if you have any job related queries about this vacancy, please contact Yeshim Longhorn on 07827 932268 or email Yeshim.Longhorn@resourcefutures.co.uk
Application deadline: Please enquire
Interviews: Please enquire
To be held at The Create Centre, Smeaton Road, Bristol BS1 6XN
If you have not heard from us by the date of the interviews, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Contract: Part time (15 Hours per week), Permanent
Salary: £20,500 - £25,000 FTE, p.a., pro rata, dependent on experience