Lucinda is a Principal Consultant at Resource Futures engaged in both behaviour change strategy around sustainable resource management and supporting businesses in the adoption of circular economy business models. Her focus is designing intelligent and pragmatic solutions for businesses and organisations keen to embrace circular thinking and support the transition to a more resource efficient, low carbon future.
With more than 20 years’ experience in strategic communications consultancy and an MSc in Sustainable Development in Practice, Lucinda applies the latest academic thinking to her broad expertise working closely with both private and public sector organisations. She has advised many large, multi-national businesses including Google, Microsoft and Deloitte Consulting as well as start-ups, SMEs and third sector organisations.
A former agency director of strategy, Lucinda specialises in identifying the pivotal insights that shape compelling communications interventions to support behavioural change. Lucinda also manages Resource Futures’ Community Action Groups network in Devon (CAG Devon), supporting change from the grass roots upwards.
Her behaviour change and communications expertise includes:
- Behaviour change intervention design
- Strategic and tactical communications planning
- Market research and analysis
- Value proposition development and messaging
- Campaign / Content planning and implementation
- Brand strategy and identity development
- Workshop facilitation and business strategy
Her broader expertise includes:
- Plastics footprint reduction and design for recyclability
- Behaviour change to tackle the climate emergency
- Action on food waste
- Designing circular business models
Services involved in
Projects involved in
07309 641 369